Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HELLO? Are you in there?

If it weren’t for the constant headaches and having to pee every time I drink ANYTHING I would think I wasn’t pregnant. So much so that I’m getting paranoid and I’m going to have to buy one of those at home heart monitors so I can hear the heartbeat whenever I want. I actually just went online and purchased one, should be here by Thursday. L.O.L.

I think this is the first time in my life I’ve ever been EXCITED to go to the doctor. Like SERIOUSLY counting down the hours & minutes. I cant wait to get there to hear my little Bitsy’s heartbeat! It’s the most amazing thing to think about, plus it just gives me reassurance that the baby is doing ok in there.

I haven’t felt any serious movement yet, although I’m pretty sure last night when I went to sleep I could feel Bitsy pushing on my side. It didn’t feel like cramping or like my muscles stretching like the last couple weeks changes have brought. But it’s still pretty early, so they say the movement will be few and far between and I probably wont feel much for a couple more weeks depending on my sensitivity.

I had a GREAT talk with one of our good friends Jill this weekend and she was able to reassure me on a lot of pregnancy/delivery/child rearing things. I’m SO blessed to have good friends and family girlfriends that have gone through this before and I can call at the drop of a hat (or keep all my questions until I see them and just bombard them with em).

It’s time for another belly picture! This is the original at week 5, and this is the end of week 14.


No comments:

Post a Comment