Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ramblings of an Irritated pregnant lady

Ramblings of an irritated Pregnant lady…
Wanna know whats bad enough to piss of this pregnant lady??
First of all…. my one time ALL FAVORITE could eat everyday (and I have two when I do get them) is Burgerville’s sausage toaster biscuit with Tillamook cheese. Well they don’t open early so I cant get one on my way to work. The closest one would take me 45 minutes round trip to go get from work (and home). So I’m KINDA dealing with that, pretty well so far (I think).
HOWEVER, I woke up this morning at 2:30am not feeling very good and needing French Fries and only Burger King or McDonalds would do. I convinced myself that I would get them first thing in the morning if I just went back to sleep. SO I woke up later this morning and guess what. THEY WONT MAKE FRENCH FRIES in the morning. They only serve their hashbrown thingys until they start their lunch menu. NOT EVEN FOR PREGNANT PEOPLE will they make FRIES. GRRRRRR… SO NOW I don’t feel good, and all I want is my toaster bisucuit or French fries and I cant have either of them. UGH. I’m convinced the fast food industry is against pregnant people, or maybe it’s just me. B@stards!
Now I’ve had heartburn all day and I’m CONVINCED it’s because I didn’t get my friggin French Fries this morning.
AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I was walking the halls at work rubbing my tummy and realized that my belly button is shortening. I’m now convinced I’m going to have an “Outtie”. Which I never really thought about before but bugs me all the same for some reason. I just KNOW that with my friends and family when they see it this summer are going to want to poke it like it’s a magical button. Heather tried to make me feel better saying that maybe it will just be a “Flattie” and not push out. I cant decide if that’s better or not? Then it would just look like I have a huge red/purple target on my tummy.
I guess since I don’t feel good today I’m just grumbling.
The good news is we get to go out of town this weekend! I will take more belly pictures too cause I’m starting to show a little more. PLUS I'm pretty sure I've felt the baby a few times this week! WHOOHOO!
PS- You know you're pregnant when you have a craving for something for dinner, start driving there and realize you're starving and have to stop for Fries on the way but REFUSE to give up on your craving.
LOVE YA~

No comments:

Post a Comment