Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BABY BUBBLES

The other night was the first time I was able to REALLY feel the baby move AND I got to share it with Greg.
I think part of the problem is that a lot of the time I’m going 90 miles an hour and don’t slow down for the little things to notice.
Last night we were working on planting the garden, and I ended up having to sit on the ground because bending over was making me light headed. I had to continuously move around while sitting because my tummy was getting in the way. I ended up getting pretty light headed and Greg and I went in for dinner. I laid on the couch for a while to try to right myself and relax. After dinner we were just laying around watching TV and that’s when Bitsy thought it would be a good idea to pay me back for all the squishing I must have done while planting the flowers.
The baby went wild. I could feel it every couple of minutes and it got so strong that even Greg could feel the bubbly movement inside!
HOW AMAZING it is to feel your baby move for the first time! Greg ended up falling asleep feeling Bitsy go to town on my tummy, and I ended up staying up for a while anticipating it’s every move and crying to commercials (gotta love hormones!).
Now that I know what it is I’m suppose to be feeling right now (for everyone it’s different I guess), I’m starting to feel Bitsy more and more.
Ofcourse seeing my growing belly makes it more real, but actually FEELING our baby move inside makes it VERY real. SO MUCH FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment