Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Touch it and Die

IF ONE more person tells me that its only 10am and looks at me like I’m crazy for eating my frozen meal, I’m going to FLIP OUT.
FIRST of all, it’s a LEAN CUISINE and it’s only 300 calories, which is less than 10% of what my total calorie intake is suppose to be for the day!
SECOND of all, it’s recommended I have SIX friggin meals a day. SIX! Not three, Not five, BUT SIX!
THIRDLY I am more healthy, in shape and attractive at 5 ½ months pregnant than they are without being pregnant.
AND LASTLY how am I suppose to build myself up to eating everything I want to at dinner tonight if I don’t keep my stomach stretched out? L.O.L.
HELLO PEOPLE ….MOST OF MY BELLY IS BABY, if you look at it you can actually tell where it’s head and butt is because it’s all lopsided cause it’s stretched out most of the time!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And THEN they want to touch it!! Really? REALLY? I gave one of the PM’s the “you’ll pull back a bloody stump” look today when he was reaching for it. I’ve obviously mastered the art of that look cause he pulled his hand back before he touched it.

HUMPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment