Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Busy Busy- Catch Up

Ok, so to get you all caught back up to date.
This summer has been pretty eventful so far, and it’s just the beginning!
We found out a couple weeks ago, that our well was going dry. We found this out by not having ANY water in our storage tanks. Being that I’m pregnant and have to pee (what seems like) every twenty minutes, that sent me into a panic. Luckily my husband decided to take on the responsibility of getting it all taken care of and we’ve prayed about it, and my parents are helping us out with the financing if it does end up being as extreme as the well man guestimated. SO once again, God and Greg are taking care of it and I’m going to sit back and let them!
Our Garden is going good, with what little water we are using on it. It’s amazing how God takes care of everything if you just give him the chance!
The nursery is coming right along! I have added the fabric to the walls, and found out we didn’t have enough so Mom and I have scoured the numerous Joanne fabrics in town (and out, thanks mom!) and we have found enough to finish our projects! I’ll be working on sewing the bedding and having some good old quality BONDING time with my mom while doing it.
I’m starting to get the “Nesting” bug, and it’s very overwhelming at first. However, I have made a list, checked it FOUR THOUSAND TIMES (adding stuff every time) and I have a good plan on how to try to get it all done before Bitsy gets here. THANK GOODNESS I am now on part-time at work or I would NEVER get it all done.
We still have renters in the rental house, which is a TRUE blessing! I cant tell you how stressful it is when it’s empty and we’re having to do lots of repairs and try to find GOOD renters all the while paying the extra bills out of what we’re trying to save! Greg has been working to put up a fence due to them having little kids and it being on a somewhat busy road. Thanks to friends and family, that project has gone well so far and should hopefully be completed in the next couple weeks.
We’ve spent quite a bit of time with Charlie & Kristy these last couple weeks (fishing and recently going camping for Kristy’s birthday) which is awesome cause Greg ADORES his brother and I really enjoy spending time with Kristy. It’s a blessing that they are back in the St. Helens house and much closer to us!
And finally our BITSY BABY is doing GREAT! It appears that Bitsy had a growth spurt these last couple weeks cause I have been able to feel MUCH more movement. I listen to the heart beat about every other day now and sing and talk to the baby MUCH more and trying to get Greg to do the same. It’s a lot harder for Greg because he’s such a hands on person and it’s not something he can really hold or feel much yet. But that’s ok, we’re working through it. I have been on an emotional roller coaster for the last week or so, and that’s hard. I TRY SO HARD to remain sane and not go overboard but these preggo hormones are SOMETHING ELSE, let me tell you! I go from feeling useless and never going to get caught up on tasks, to feeling unappreciated and depressed and not feeling good about myself. I also have been eating EVERYTHING it seems like.

No comments:

Post a Comment