Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bitsy Belly Pictures

Ok Ok, so it's taken me a while to get them, but they are finally here! This is me at the end of week 5 and at the end of week 11.











And this is Greg at the end of week 5, gotta love him!

Things are going pretty good. Food is starting to get MUCH better, especially strawberry Anglefood cake with whipcream. I'm getting a little light headed now every once in a while, but other than that doing good!
It's getting much more exciting now that I'm actually starting to get a belly!
Greg has been AMAZING through all my hormoal rollercoaster ups & downs. I try to control them as much as possible, but sometimes they get the best of me.
Greg is currently out hunting "The elusive wild turkey" with my father and brother and friends. Please pray to bring them home safely!
LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment