Friday, March 27, 2009

Lime Popsicles & Peanut Butter


I haven’t had much time to write this week, cause I’m doing 3 jobs and training 2 people at the same time, but that’s ok. It will all be worth it when I’m on part time in MAY!

I have been feeling on and off nauseous the last couple of weeks. It really doesn’t seem to matter what I eat, the things you would consider “bad for baby” ie Pizza, and Spicy Chicken Sandwiches seem to have the least problems with my system. Good things like Applesauce seem to send me into a whirlwind of upset tummy and cramps.

I am STILL completely exhausted ALL THE TIME. I also am still having CRAZY dreams and they are getting worse. Last night for instance I got in an argument with my family in my dream and decided to start cutting myself… WTF? That’s not something I’ve EVER DONE or crossed my mind. So I’m not sure WHERE it’s coming from?
Regardless I still wake up feeling like I haven’t slept and confused cause usually my hormones have me all upset at whoever made me mad in my dream.

I’m starting to get cravings for little things, like peanut butter and lime popsicles. But definitely not together, I have NEVER been a fan of mixing my foods. Most of the time, stuff doesn’t really sound good until I eat it, and then it’s like an explosion of taste in my mouth. Usually that’s a good thing, but sometimes I just cant choke it down no matter HOW BAD I REALLY WANT IT.

Other than that things are good. I’m buying lots of Preggo clothes which oddly makes me feel better. I’m starting to not fit in my jeans only because I didn’t have really loose fitting jeans. I’m DEFINITELY going to have to go bra shopping sometime soon before my goods are on display for the rest of the world to see! I’m starting to feel more ambitious on my good days and think I’m going to start doing water aerobics again, since I REALLY enjoyed that when I was working out before and hey, being weightless when you feel this uncomfortable has GOT to be pretty cool!

I am starting to get a little belly, so I will start posting the first picture and week 10 together this next week or maybe this weekend.

That’s it for now!
LOTS of LOVE from the Halls & Bitsy!

PS- My mother has decided that she doesn’t like the nickname Bitsy, so she is now referring to it as “Hoover”. See, Crazy DOES run in the family!

1 comment:

  1. First visit to the site, and I love it! What a fun way to wait for my new little niece or nephew. Personally, I love calling the little one "Bitsy." Not only what it is(!) but the nickname of one of my very best childhood friends. This Auntie will be waiting quite joyfully for the arrival, but I'll love watching the progression, too. Love all three of you more than words can say. --Auntie

    ReplyDelete